Date: Thursday and Friday, May 1 and 2, 2014
of Nebraska at Omaha, College of Business, Mammel Hall
NOW REGISTERING for 2014
See you in Omaha for 2014!
Welcome to the official information and registration site for the 2014 Value Investor Conference and Events held at the University of Nebraska - Omaha, College of Business, Mammel Hall.
- Meet investors from around the world.
- Learn about the unique processes used by successful value investors.
- Receive alternative perspectives from successful money managers, proven investment professionals, private investors, best selling authors, business managers, and journalists.
- Network with other experienced and savvy value oriented investors.
- Limited registration means a more intimate atmosphere, greater access to presenters and more productive networking opportunities.
The 2014 Value Investor Conference - Omaha affords you the opportunity to:
11th Annual Value Investor Conference 2014 - Omaha
Thursday, May 1, 2014 (4 p.m. - 6 p.m.) - University of Nebraska at Omaha Mammel Hall Auditorium
Thursday, May 1, 2014 (6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.) CFA/VIC Dinner - Scott Conference Center Friday
Friday, May 2, 2014 (8 a.m. - 5 p.m.) -
University of Nebraska at Omaha Mammel Hall Auditorium (67th St. and Pine)
- Bill Nygren, Oak Mark Capital, Value Investing Dinner Keynote Speaker
- Jane Siebels, Green Cay Asset Management
- Tom Gayner, President and CIO Markel Corporation
- Robert Hagstrom, Author and Portfolio Manager Legg Mason
- Paul Lountzis, Lountzis Asset Management
- Ellen Adams, Portfolio Manager, Daruma Hinoki Fund, LP, Daruma Capital Management
- Ron Muhlenkamp, Founder and Portfolio Manager, Muhlenkamp & Co.
- Arnold Van Den Berg, Chairman, CEO, Co-CIO, Portfolio Manager Century Management
- Chuck Akre, Managing Member and CEO Akre Capital
- ...and more!
Oak Mark Capital
Green Cay Asset
President and CIO Markel Corporation
Author and Portfolio Manager Legg Mason
Lountzis Asset Management
Daruma Capital Management, LLC
Founder and CIO
Akre Capital Management
- ...and more!
Read Presenters' Bios Here
Warren Buffett CEOs, Publicly Traded Company Founders and CEOs, Best Selling Authors,
and World Renown Professional Money Managers.
Travel Note: Conference is scheduled before Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway annual meeting in Omaha. Conference begins on Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 4 p.m.
and concludes on Friday, May 3, 2013 at 5:00 p.m.
Register today and join attendees from all 6 continents. Limited seating.
Register today and enjoy a great discount. Click here to Register
Please join us on April 30 - May 1, 2015 for the 12th Annual Value Investor Conference at the world's best location with plenty more top international speakers, CEO's, best selling authors and additional value investing related events.
Where Warren Buffett CEOs and world class presenters meet independent, intelligent and value minded investors just before the Berkshire Hathaway annual meeting.
Value Investor Conference
18 Countries and counting!
Canada • USA • Spain • Estonia • Australia • Singapore • Ireland • Kuwait • South Africa • New Zealand • Philippines • Luxembourg • India • Netherlands • United Kingdom • Germany • Sweden • United Arab Emirates
Note: The Value Investing Conference is scheduled so that attendees
can attend all the official events related to the Berkshire Hathaway
(which is usually on the first Saturday of May in Omaha, NE)
"What a wonderful blend you do offer in Omaha. "Scholarship first" sets the tone of this wonderful value-investment investigation shared by many. Philanthropic support for the University of Nebraska's mission is a wonderful, caring touch. Finally, camaraderie amongst gathered attendees creates a lasting, learning environment as I know that, over the years, friendships and associations have been securly formed. "
Principal and Portfolio Manager, Gardner Russo Gardner